in 2016 by Shadrack kubayi and Ennelda Ngobeni, This company specializes in in offering personalize construction services and home improvement services.
Ku Dzika has continued to strive towards becoming a complete multi-disciplinary practice offering our Clients the specialist individual attention and solutions required by an ever -changing project environment.
Ku Dzika sees team work on every project as the key success element and is responsible for creating this environment. The over -all project manager is duty-bound in ensuring efficient and regular communication to all stakeholders and at all levels.
Our services are not limited to the above mentioned, we offer specially designed services based on the needs of each and every client. We pay special attention to the need for service delivery within speedy time, and within the given budge.
Ownership & Management
Affirmative Action is important to Ku Dzika, which is why the company has taken a leading role in the recruitment and training of Previously or Historically Disadvantaged Individuals.
Shadrack Kubayi ( Managing Director)
- Gained extensive experience in construction industrry by working for Commercial construction companies, property developers and construction products manufactures
- Bsc in Construction Management from Wits university and PDM (Business Administration ) from Wits Business School
Ennelda Ngobeni (CFO- Director)
- Extensive experience in financial services ( a banker by profession)
- BSc in Computational and applied Mathematicsan and Economic Sciences from Wits university and Bcom Honours Economics
William Mailula (Site Overseer)
- Very handy approach, experience in painting, finishing , brickwork and plaster work